Wednesday 21 September 2011

Daily Diet!

It's day 6 of the combined weight watchers, dark chocolate and red wine diet. I've been having a maximum of 22 points a day but try and stop at 20. To make it easier for the first week I have more or less had the same for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. For breakfast I have all bran with 2 ounces of strawberries, 2 ounces of blueberries, half a small banana, an ounce of linseed/flaxseed and a little skimmed milk with a coffee. Lunch is usually 2 slices of toast (weight watchers bread) with marmite and a salad. As Tues - Thursday I get up at 5 am I have been having a weight watchers yogurt with a little porridge oats mid afternoon. Dinner is a weight watchers wrap with low fat cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber and salsa, followed by 5 squares of dark chocolate and a glass red wine. If I have any points left I sometimes have a weight watchers biscuit. I think on the whole it's a good healthy diet. Also I have been using the wii fit plus most days and exercise for at least 30 mins. Hopefully I shall have lost a few pounds when I weigh myself Saturday morning.

No comments: